Here in my home by Malaysian Artistes For Unity (MAFU)

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Nokia E71 - part 3

While the total RAM is 110 MB, do not expect that it will work without any glitches. I did experience some problems with Nokia E71. Sometimes it restart by itself, sometimes the screen will freeze, sometimes the applications won't work until you restart the phone etc. I'm not sure what is the real problem. Maybe due to some of the applications, or maybe due to Symbian OS. But the good outweigh the bad. I can live with it although sometimes it annoys me.

Let's review the built-in cameras. As I mentioned in my previous posting, it comes with 2 cameras, front and back. The front camera is meant for video while the back camera is the main camera. It's a 3.2 MP camera, with auto focus and LED flash. To be frank, the photo quality is sucks most of the time (unless you capture a photo in a bright sunny day). And again, I didn't expect too much on the phone camera. I will use my Nikon D40 whenever I want to capture photos.

Conclusion? Nokia E71 is a phone that has most of the latest technology and yet affordable. It's suitable for those who cannot live without email and internet. The build quality is very good and looks elegant. For those who want something like blackberry but not a blackberry, Nokia E71 is something that they should seriously consider. For those who like to send SMS, they also should consider this phone (I write this post with only one hand). But to fully utilise the phone, you need to subscribe to the unlimited data plan. Then you can push Nokia E71 to the limit. It's your call.

------------------------------------
sent using nokia e seventy one

No comments: