Here in my home by Malaysian Artistes For Unity (MAFU)

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!
 Nokia E71 - part 1

It's been a very loooong time since my last posting. Ok, this year, I'll write frequently. That's my new year resolution. But, instead of sitting in front of my laptop typing, I'll write from my Nokia E71, and email the writing to my blog, and publish it instantly. So, in the process, you may notice typo errors etc. Pardon me for that. I want to fully utilise my Nokia E71.

Just so you know, I bought Nokia E71 in August 2008. I've been waiting for a phone that technically has everything. And Nokia E71 perfectly meets those requirements. My requirements are:
1. GPS device
2. HSDPA
3. 3G (duh)
4. Wifi
5. Dual camera for video call
6. QWERTY keyboard (actual keys, not touch screen like you-know-what)
7. Any features in my Nokia E70
8. Affordable (unlike Nokia E90, too expensive)
See? Nokia E71 meets all my requirements.

I'm not going to list out all the technical specifications of Nokia E71. Just visit Nokia's website and read it from there. I wanna share my experience of using it after 4 months. In general, I'm satisfied with the phone. It has all kind of connection method such as bluetooth, wifi and even infrared. It supports HSDPA, 3G, EDGE and GPRS. It also has 2 cameras, front and back. The front camera is meant for video call while the back camera is the main camera, 3.2 mp. Its integrated GPS chip works fine.

No comments: