Here in my home by Malaysian Artistes For Unity (MAFU)

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Nokia E71 - part 2

One thing I want to highlight is the display. IMHO, the display on Nokia E series is the best compare to other Nokia models. I can't remember what is the resolution (you can just google for it) but the color and the quality is above the rest. I always use it as a benchmark whenever I want to explore other phones.

The sound quality from Nokia E71 is good. Well this is very subjective. Since this device is meant for executive (E = executive, err I guess), the sound quality is acceptable.

Let's move to the hardware. The build quality is very good. The size is just nice, neither too big nor too small. The QWERTY keypad is very responsive. Although the keypad is small, believe me, it's easy to use. You just need to familiarize with the keypad structure (especially when you want to type a number or special character). You can even use it with one hand (because the other hand is busy hanging on something in lrt). It also has a dedicated button for volume control and 4 customizeable keys (which you can assign any favorite applications).

I'm the kind of user who will really fully utilize my mobile device. So, I installed many applications in my Nokia E71. Fring, Nimbuzz, Roadsync, Twim, Gmail, Google Maps, Opera Mini, to name a few. Most of it are freeware (why buy when you can get it for free). My Nokia E71 is the main source for me to be online. I surf alot using my phone. The built-in browser is good for normal browsing. You can even view youtube video using it. But it also has some limitations. Which is why I also installed Opera Mini to compensate that limitation.

------------------------------------
sent using nokia e seventy one

No comments: